What to do when Daddy has to go away for work? ROADTRIP!
Mason, Bella & I enjoyed a little roadtrip to Duluth/Superior & Hayward for a few days to spend a little more time with Aunt Cindy who was visiting from Australia and Nana Nancy, Papa Mike & GG! We enjoyed the perfect night in Canal Park, the weather was absolutely beautiful! We enjoyed dinner at Little Angie's before walking around the shops and to the lake to see a ship come through. It's nights such as these that I miss and cherish sharing with our children!
Roadtrip with Mommy!
My dad & I enjoying a margarita!
After a great evening in Canal Park, we packed up the next morning and headed to Hayward for the day! It was raining so I didn't take a lot of pictures except for my cuties filling up their baskets full of candy at our favorite store, Tremblay's!
Bella couldn't wait to get in the car and head back to Nana & Papa's so she could have some of her candy...
as you can see, that didn't last long, haha!
Roadtrip a success!
But we still missed our Daddy:(
August 7-9th, 2012




No comments:
Post a Comment