Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney
Need I say more?! Ok, so Scott and I aren't the biggest country fans out there but we enjoy going to concerts and when I saw these two were coming to put on the 1st ever concert at Target Field this summer I couldn't pass it up! I surprised Scott for Christmas and bought us a couple tickets and I am so glad that I did for it was a great show and we can't wait to see who comes to Target Field next summer!
We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening for the 1st ever concert at Target Field!
Timmy!!! He was our favorite!
Our friends Matt & Jillian came too! We had such a great time singing and dancing that we didn't sit in our seats once! We enjoyed what seemed to be an endless night of great music with a beautiful view of Minneapolis.
Merry Christmas hon! I love you!
Sunday, July 8th, 2012


No comments:
Post a Comment