We enjoyed another tradition this holiday season...
The Holidazzle parade in downtown Minneapolis! We took the light rail down so Mason & Izabella could ride the "train" and they loved it as always! It was a pretty nice evening and had a great family night together!
I'm ready for the parade to start Mommy!
"Mason!" If only you could have heard the excitement in her voice!
Bert & Ernie were the Grand Marshal's.
Our favorite...Choo! Choo!!
The perfect ending to every Christmas parade...
Santa! We know who that is this year too!
Mommy's favorites...the loves of my life, walking downtown, city lights, and
Caribou makes for the perfect evening!
Their smiles tell it all...
Cheers to another great Holidazzle!
It's been the perfect start to our holiday season and we look forward to many more years to come!
Our first Holidazzle...2009
Holidazzle...2010
Holidazzle...2011








1 comment:
Adorable pics, as always. I want to go to the Holidazzle parade so bad! Hopefully I will remember to mark my calendar next year. Fun!
LeAnn
Post a Comment