I don't even know where to begin for each year that this day comes, I am at a loss for words as to how truly blessed I am to be a mother to these two sweet babies who call me "Mommy." At this time every year I can't help but think back to what we went through to have our little miracles and that our dream of having a family has really come true. Every day, no matter what is Mother's Day to me.
It was a beautiful morning and started out amazing! I woke up to a great breakfast made by the loves of my life and after, we enjoyed time outside with a walk/bike ride to my favorite coffee shop!
After a fun morning together, I got to enjoy some quiet time and a pina colada with my hubby during the twins nap time...
After a quiet afternoon it was time for more playtime outside with my babies...
and a nice dinner out as a family. It was the perfect day and I couldn't have asked for anything more but was spoiled by my hubby and kiddos with a great gift too! Thank you to the loves of my life...
Mother's Day...Sunday, May 13th, 2012

No comments:
Post a Comment