I'll always be right there...

10 years ago, Scott & I promised each other we'd always be right there and through good times and in bad, through sickness and in health, we have never left each other's side and truly love and cherish each other til this day. 
May 25, 2002
We celebrated with a get-away to where it all began and enjoyed a great stay at the Canal Park Lodge and truly enjoyed being together, just the two of us.  (A special thank you to Nana Nancy & Papa Mike for taking care of our two little miracles).  We didn't have much for plans except to relax, sleep in, shop, and go to different restaurants we have never been to and we succeeded and had a great time celebrating all that has come our way since we said "I do" ten years ago!



Behind us is where our beautiful reception was 10 years ago...

We celebrated our anniversary dinner at this amazing restaurant and a relaxing evening enjoying a couple of drinks by the pool...
Cheers to 10 years and many, many more to come!
I, Erica Lynn, take you Scott Joseph to be my husband...
St. Francis Xavier Church...
Scott took very good care of me even though we were not together on our actual anniversary.  He was on his annual fishing trip which I promised him and his two best men (who he was with) when we got married that I would never take away from him and I know he would do the same for me.  
He surprised me with having ten red roses delivered and took me shopping for this beautiful necklace we picked out together!  Don't worry, he was well taken care of too and what do you get a man who has everything?!  The ultimate fishing pole and a little black book of yours truly...

I swear to you, I will always be there for you
There's nothin' I won't do
I promise you, all my life I will live for you, we
Will make it through
Forever, we will be
Together, you and me
Oh n' when I hold ya, nothin' can compare
With all of my heart, ya know I'll always be, right there
I believe in us, nothin' else could ever mean so much
You're the one I trust, our time has come,
we're not two people
Now, we are one, ya you're second to none
Forever, we will be
Together, a family
The more I get to know ya, nothin' can compare
With all of my heart, ya know I'll always be, right there
Forever, we will be
Together, just you and me
The more I get to know ya, the more I really care
With all of my heart, ya know I'll always be
Ya know I really love ya, ya nothin' can compare
For all of my life, ya know I'll always be, right there

~I'll always be right there 
~Bryan Adams

No comments: