There are inspirations all around us, we just have to be open to seeing them and fortunately, I see them everywhere which is why, for my birthday I chose to invest in a better camera to capture all that is around me. An amazing friend introduced me to the world of photography and to a blogger that inspires me to truly cherish and enjoy every day, no matter what!
And so it begins, with me! Yes, I've made some mistakes but I am proud of them and know that with making them they have made me who I am today! I hope that I continue to inspire myself to be a better person but to those around me as well, especially my family...
my inspirations every single day.
So with that said, for those of you who check this blog often, I hope you will enjoy more pictures and a little different way of telling our story...
Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011



2 comments:
Congrats on your newest addition!! :)
Good for you! Capture every moment because it sure goes by fast!
LeAnn
Post a Comment