Daddy's Birthday!

Daddy's birthday was full of surprises which started
Friday, July 2nd! 
Scott's sister Angie came to visit for the long weekend and both her and I kept it a secret from Scott so when I came home from "running errands" Friday night I asked him for his help to bring in a few things, little did he know his sister was sitting in the front seat of our vehicle!  I wish I had my camera because I don't think I've ever seen him so surprised, it was great and something I will never forget!  He did a double take, walked away and had a few choice words, haha!  It was wonderful to surprise him with such a wonderful birthday gift, time with his one and only sister!
Saturday the twins and I had one more surprise, Minnesota Twins tickets for Daddy and Auntie Angie!  They were completely surprised and had a great time at the game on July 4th, (pictures on next post!)  After that we celebrated his birthday with an afternoon at the beach!  We grabbed lunch, had a picnic and enjoyed the hot summer day together.  Later that day we had a great taco bar at our home, per Scott's request and Justin & Jenny joined us too!  We ended the evening with an ice cream cake which you can see by the picture, Izabella loved it, and of course a few birthday drinks to celebrate a wonderful father, husband, brother and friend.
We love you and are so proud of you!

No comments: