Mr. & Mrs. Justin & Jenny Johnson!

The beautiful bride walking towards her handsome groom to see each other for the first time!
Mr. & Mrs. Justin & Jenny Johnson!
Our family...
Mason, our handsome little man!
Izabella, our beautiful baby girl!
Our amazing family who helped us with Mason & Izabella, thank you so very much!!
Our babies behaving so well for Grandma & Grandpa McDonald during the ceremony...
Having fun together on the way to the reception!
Looking good gentlemen!
Girls just wanna have fun!
The new Mr. & Mrs. at their home Sunday morning!

Saturday, July 24th, 2010 my brother got married and now I have a beautiful sister-in-law!  It was an amazing day for an amazing couple who truly loves each other and we (Scott, Erica, Mason & Izabella) wish them nothing but the very best!  We love you both very much and want to thank you for letting us be a part of your special day, it was an honor and we had a great time!
Again, I'm sorry I don't have too many good pictures to post but being Scott and I were both in the wedding it was hard to get pictures but hope to be able to put up some of the professional ones once Jenny & Justin get them!  In the mean time, we hope that the new Mr. & Mrs. Johnson are enjoying their honeymoon in Costa Rica! 
We love you and can't wait to hear all about it!

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Justin & Jenny Johnson!!

No comments: