On Friday, July 23rd we celebrated the beginning of Justin & Jenny's wedding weekend with the rehearsal at the beautiful St. Mathias Church in Hampton, MN. After that we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the Mill Street Tavern in Cannon Falls, MN. It was fun to spend time with the wedding party and Justin & Jenny's families! A special thank you to both Justin & Jenny for the amazing bridal gifts! I love my wristlet and jewelry and Scott loved wearing his Green Bay Packer cuff links! More than anything, thank you for the beautiful notes you both wrote, we couldn't have been more honored to be a part of your special day!
After the dinner, the goom's relatives enjoyed a fun evening at Sally's in Minneapolis. A great friend of mine and her daughter babysat the twins so Mommy & Daddy could enjoy a night out! We had a fun time visiting with everyone and I apologize for I didn't take any pictures that night, I'm so sorry for myself as well as everyone that was there!
A special thank you to all of the relatives for traveling near and far that evening as well as the wedding day! It wouldn't have been the same without all of you there!







No comments:
Post a Comment