A few years ago if you would have told me I would be part of an amazing group of ladies who made you feel completely confident in yourself and cared so much about friendship and enjoying time together, I would have told you you're crazy. Once again I was part of a girls weekend with this amazing group of ladies I am honored to call friends. I have a few other amazing friends such as these (you know who you are) but it's not that often you can hang out with six ladies over three days and have the time of your life! Of course we missed Colleen & Jillian who were unable to join us this year but look forward to next year!
Thank you ladies!
Cheers to our wine tasting night and the end to a great weekend! Of course there are many more pictures than this but...
"What happens on girls weekend, stay at girls weekend!"
October 7-9th, 2011







No comments:
Post a Comment