Enjoy the little things

No one can truly explain or understand how things work out the way they do but I can honestly say that I wouldn't change a moment of the amazing life I started with an amazing man over 9 years ago.  Capturing this moment with Mason looking at a picture of Scott and I on our wedding night puts everything in perspective.  No more thinking or worrying about the little things that really aren't that important.  What's important is what's right now and that's spending and enjoying every moment possible with these two little miracles that we have been blessed with.  Don't get me wrong, we have our moments and our days but nothing that can ever take away from the true simple joys of being a parent.  So for now we will enjoy the little things in our every day lives... hugs & kisses, bike rides, our walks for coffee & treats, memories made at the park, beautiful smiles just because, having fun at Target, cheering for spares & strikes, our Toddler Tuesday adventures, their sweet "I lolu's (I love you)", story times at the library & home, and so many moments to just love one very sweet baby girl and one very loving little boy...









Our last week of September 2011

No comments: