On our way to Hinckley and resting up for their first time going to Nana & Papa's by themselves! Nana & Papa Johnson generously gave up their weekend to take Mason & Izabella so Mommy and Daddy could enjoy their first weekend ever at home alone! It was so weird to come home to a quiet and empty feeling home. Don't get me wrong, we've had our date nights, our trips away but never have we had the twins watched away from home and had the house to ourselves! It was nice but I have to be honest, I missed my little ones coming into our bedroom in the morning to cuddle...
While Mason & Izabella enjoyed their time with Nana & Papa Johnson as well as their trip on Thomas the Train(which I hope to get some pictures of soon!), we enjoyed a nice dinner out together Friday evening. It was a very relaxing evening knowing that the kids were having so much fun! They waved, said goodbye, and blew me kisses with no tears so I knew that everything was going to be okay.
After a relaxing evening, Saturday was a very fun day! We got up early and headed out of the house, which felt very odd being just the two of us, and had some fun with Justin & Jenny playing softball! My brother's work needed an extra lady so I joined and even Scott got a chance to play too! We won a few, lost a few, but had a great time! After a wet morning it turned out to be a great day to play! Thanks for the invite bud, I had a great time and wish I would have taken more pictures! Thanks to Scott, here's proof I played, haha!
After softball we picked up Angie from the airport!!!!! We had some dinner and then got ready for a night out with her as well as Justin & Jenny who joined us too! "Cheers" to a great night with family and a little Electric Slide!
"Happiness is being married to your best friend."
Damn did I get lucky! Love you honey!
Saturday, August 13th, 2011






No comments:
Post a Comment