Celebrations

After our hockey game we headed up to Superior to celebrate two special birthdays with the McDonald family!  Daddy and Papa Larry both have July birthdays so we celebrated with an evening BBQ as a family!
Mason & Izabella had fun helping Papa & Daddy with their presents and wished them "Happy Cake" (their version of happy birthday and celebrating with cake!
Packer Superbowl glasses to enjoy some beer to celebrate the big catch in Canada!
It was a wonderful evening together...thank you Nana & Papa McDonald and GG Corrine!  We love you all and hope Daddy & Papa had wonderful birthdays!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I feel like I take too many pictures and that I should put down the camera, but then I am reminded how fortunate I am to have such an amazing gift to capture memories such as these, for that very moment in time everything is absolutely perfect and will be a moment cherished forever...


Saturday, July 16th, 2011

No comments: