Bringing back memories

It was a little rainy but nothing was going to ruin our day in Hayward, Wi with family!  We enjoyed walking around downtown, stopping for some lunch and doing a little shopping!
It was like old times but yet so different being for the first time, I was bringing our own children to the place I loved to go with my parents and brother.  Of course, no trip would be complete without a stop at Tremblay's for some candy, salt water taffy and fudge!  Just walking in the door brought back so many memories and ones I look forward to sharing with our family! 
They weren't sure what to think but Papa got right in there with them and made sure they filled up those baskets!
Enjoying some popcorn with Papa
Grandma Nancy and her sister Cindy
GG Joyce and cousin Amanda

Wednesday, June 15th, 2011

No comments: