Started as a promise...ends with a cure...


A reminder on the front door of our home...

Also, I was interviewed by our local paper who wanted to do an article on the 3-Day!  If you are interested in reading, please click on the link below.

If you would like to donate to the 3-Day walk and my fundraising efforts please click on the link below!

This walk became a little more personal than it already is to me for my Aunt Berta was diagnosed with breast cancer last week.  I will walk every mile in support of her fight, in honor of my MIL and Grandma Corrine who are breast cancer survivors, and in memory of my Grandma Johnson.  Each of these women are beautiful, amazing ladies whom I love very much and will continue to walk and fight for them and for every woman, until there is a cure!

No comments: