Ladies Night!
Best buds!
Honored to be friends with these amazing ladies...
Lady Antebellum!
Friday, October 22nd, 2010
So I was asked a while back if I wanted to go see Lady Antebellum in concert and from what songs I had heard I liked and thought why not?!? Well after an amazing concert (a little short) and a great night out with my amazing girlfriends, I LOVE their music! They are so talented and sounded great! Plus, I met one of the lead singers Charles at the bar we went to after the concert too,
what an amazing night!!
Also, a special thank you to these three amazing ladies and three other amazing ladies who were not able to join us, I am honored to be a friend of yours and thank you so very much for the beautiful flowers...
love you Colleen, Jaime, Jillian, E, Kristin, & Bri!







No comments:
Post a Comment