Thursday, Feb. 5th

Tummy Time!
Mason & Izabella hanging out together this afternoon, so cute! They are both doing really well at home and are eating and sleeping well for us so far. They are eating about every 3-4 hours and let us know when they are ready so yes, we are getting some sleep and it's been great! They are on the same schedule which is great too, Scott feeds one and I feed the other! Overall, it's been a great transition here at home and we couldn't ask for anything more. They are wonderful babies and we still can't believe how blessed we are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More precious than anything I've ever seen! They're so wonderful because they have such wonderful parents!!!! Love you and miss you!

The Mama said...

They are absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to meet them. It is an unreal feeling when you have them home with you isn't it?? So many years of a quiet house... NO MORE!! Congrats sweetie! I hope you are all adjusting well.