We'll know the sex of these two little miracles next Tuesday, October 14th and we will be sharing the exciting news with all of you!
Thursday, October 9th
20 weeks along
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe you're 17 weeks pregnant with TWINS!!! You look awesome! I looked that way before I knew I was pregnant...WITH ONE!!! Great Job Erica- those babies are lucky to have a healthy mommy!
More pictures!!! Turn sideways again! We drove by you on the street last weekend- didn't know you were in town. It'd be great to get together before the babies come- you will be busy after that.
3 comments:
I can't believe you're 17 weeks pregnant with TWINS!!! You look awesome! I looked that way before I knew I was pregnant...WITH ONE!!! Great Job Erica- those babies are lucky to have a healthy mommy!
More pictures!!! Turn sideways again! We drove by you on the street last weekend- didn't know you were in town. It'd be great to get together before the babies come- you will be busy after that.
Good luck tomorrow! I hope your little beans aren't shy like Em was! LOL I can't wait to hear your news, but I'm predicting one of each.
Post a Comment