Congratulations Erica and Scott! We are very excited for you both! Wow how wonderful to have one of each. We are so glad everyone is doing so well. Keep up the good work mom and dad to be:) Erica you still look great! Can't wait to see you again. Love, Christine and the boys
We are so happy for yall! I will miss you Erica when Scott comes down for the wedding. Don't worry thought I will try to keep them in line down here! Love always, Amber
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting ONE of EACH :)
-Colleen
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYyy You look pregnant and so gosh darn CUTE!!!!!
Woohooo I knew you'd have one of each! That's so perfect! Congrats on one of each!
I'm so excited for you both! Congrats!!!
Leah Manion
Congratulations Erica and Scott! We are very excited for you both! Wow how wonderful to have one of each. We are so glad everyone is doing so well. Keep up the good work mom and dad to be:) Erica you still look great! Can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Christine and the boys
Yay! A little neice and a little nephew!!! I am so so excited for you guys :) And Erica you are cuter than ever!! Yay for the belly :)
We are so happy for yall! I will miss you Erica when Scott comes down for the wedding. Don't worry thought I will try to keep them in line down here! Love always, Amber
Post a Comment