Happy Valentine's Day Weekend

"Happiness is being married to your best friend"
I am so thankful to have found that one person in life I was meant to be with and no better day than Valentine's Day to be reminded and truly thankful for my husband.   I love you...
From my one and only...
A little something for our sweet little valentines!
Being we had a chance to have a few dates alone in Vegas to celebrate Valentine's Day a little early, Scott enjoyed a long weekend away ice fishing with some of his friends so the twins and I decided to take a little road trip to Superior to visit some friends and family!  We made a little visit to the Wolbert's before enjoying a nice dinner with Nana Nancy, Papa Mike & GG Joyce.




Bella's present from Papa...so sweet

Happy Valentine's Day 2013

After a great evening, we kept the fun going with a little sledding with Nana & Papa too!  It was really neat to take the twins here because this is a hill my parents would take me too when I was little.  The twins loved it as did all of us!



Thanks for a fun visit Nana & Papa!  

The fun continued over the weekend with our friends while spending the day at the Mall of America and a slumber party at our home!  Yes, you could call us crazy too for taking this group of kids to the mall on a Saturday but we survived!  

I got the pleasure of taking Raegan on her first roller coaster ride!  
This group of Daddy's/Husband's were ice fishing as well with 
Scott so while the boys were away, us girls had some fun too!  
Cheers to a great group of ladies whom I am honored to call friends! 

No comments: