Thankful...

This year, the month of November I took on the challenge to find something each and every day to be thankful for and posted it on Facebook.  I would also like to share it with all of you and make note of it on here for myself and my family.  As you will see, it was fun at times and others it was a time to truly reflect on my life and what is truly important in life itself...

Thankful...to be given the gift to be a mom to two little miracles.
Thankful...for family. A dream come true.
Thankful...to be married to my best friend!
Thankful...for coffee!
Thankful...to be a woman and have the right to vote!
Thankful...to be able to be a full-time mommy and enjoy my days with my babies. I am very blessed to have this opportunity.
Thankful...for nights at home as a family.
Thankful...for where I came from and the roots that were given to me.
Thankful...for extended family, near and far. 
Aunts, uncles, & cousins make life so exciting and a lot of fun!
Thankful...to be an American and for all the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for this amazing country! Thank you for your service and sacrifice.
Thankful...for my daughter and the special relationship only her and I will ever have...love my Izabella.
Thankful...for Tuesday nights, Parenthood & wine with an amazing friend.
Thankful...for my faith, for no matter how difficult or amazing each day may be, he's always there.
Thankful...for today, for no matter what it consisted of it was a gift.
Thankful...for playdates with friends and neighbors for there is nothing better than seeing your children smile and hearing them laugh. 


Thankful...for my job. No matter what the shift may bring, I am always reminded how precious life truly is and to make the best of each day that's being given to us.


Thankful...for my grandmother. She's always there for me and loves and supports me no matter what.
Thankful...to be an auntie to the sweetest baby girl! Love you Sophie!
Thankful...for the beautiful fall weather we've been having!
Thankful...for my parents and all the love and support they have given to me and my family through the years. I don't know where I would be without my Mom & Dad, love you so very much!
Happy Thanksgiving! 
A day to be thankful for all that we have and those that are in our lives.
Thankful...for our new home where our traditions and memories will be made and cherished forever.
Thankful...for an amazing babysitter so mommy & daddy can have a date night, starting with a movie!!
Thankful...for lazy Sundays that end with a Packer game. 
A great way to end an amazing long weekend as a family.
Thankful...for the sweetest baby boy. 
Love the relationship between a mother & son! Love my little man!
Thankful...for my amazing brother! No matter what, he's always been there for me, love you bud!
Thankful...for the holiday season and all that comes with it!
Thankful...for the beautiful friends that are a part of my life today. To be able to be surrounded by friends (some I've known for many years and those just a few), who no matter love you for who you are and are there for you no matter what, in the best of times and times I don't wish on any one, I am truly blessed. You know who you are and I love you...
Thankful...to be me and living life! No matter what has happened or come and gone in my life, I don't regret anything. Things happen for a reason and I have been fortunate enough to experience some of the most amazing times and those that you don't wish on anyone, but I don't regret them for they helped make me who I am today along with the love and support of my amazing family and friends. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I'm not proud of some of the things I've said or done in my life but I've learned from them and I try each and every day to be the best mom, wife, daughter, granddaughter, sister, friend and woman I can be!

No comments: