Our life...

Our life has been pretty good lately with of course a few ups and downs.
The ups have been really good!  Starting with the pre-approval to shop for a house!  We decided to not wait being now is the time to buy and we got the go ahead about a month ago but haven't found "the house."  We have seen quite a few with our realtor and gone to a few open houses but nothing yet.  We are looking online daily but it's been a little more stressful than we thought being now we are looking more closely at neighborhoods, school districts and the home itself to give the best to our two little miracles and for us as a family. 
Other exciting news is our two little ones are slowly mastering the potty!  Yes, very exciting and challenging at the same time with two 3 year olds but overall, they are doing well and slowly getting the hang of it!  We are full of incentives too, haha!  From stickers, candy, chocolate and even a new bike!  We plan to buy the twins a new bike this spring/summer but they have been told that they have to be out of diapers to get it and Mason is especially aware.  First time he sat and actually went on the toilet he looked at me and said, "car bike?"  Too cute!  He knows he will get his "Cars" themed bike once he says goodbye to diapers!
As to the rest of the household, Scott and I are doing well!  Scott's job is going well and keeping him very busy but he's getting noticed for his hard work and I couldn't be more proud of him!  In the few years he's been with this company he has just received another promotion and had an outstanding review!  Way to go honey!!
As for me, I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of myself too for I completed my first ever running race on my 32nd birthday!  I took part in the "Get Lucky 7K" in Minneapolis on St. Patty's Day with a few friends and had so much fun!  I still can't believe it but now it gave me the drive to sign up for some 5k's this spring and summer and train even more at the YMCA and outside!
As for our bad days, well it's the usual things that come with a family and two 3 year olds.  Our little miss Bella can also be our little miss attitude and non-listener, but still so cute!  Mason, our handsome little man but yet our little rough and tough likes to wrestle and take Bella out whenever he feels like it.  But as stressful as some moments are, they end the days with their sweet kisses, tight squeezes and their "I lolu's Mommy/Daddy" (their I love you's).  So as exciting or boring, simple or complex our life may be with our good days and our bad days...
Life is Good!
How could it not be if you have these two little miracles!

No comments: