This precious little boy received his wings on Saturday and is now playing his drums from heaven. As sad as it is to know that he is no longer here on this earth, prayers were answered for this little boy is no longer in pain. I'm sure many of you are wondering why I shared his story and honestly, I really don't have a straight answer for you besides for how close in age he was to the twins, or maybe because he was not able to be the average two year old that am blessed to have, or maybe because of this incurable disease his ability to eat, see, play and eventually his life were taken from him. I can't imagine Mason going through what Tripp had to go through or putting myself in his mother's spot. There were many nights that I would look at Mason sleeping and start crying knowing how incredibly blessed we are to have not only one but two perfect, healthy babies. His story has made me look at life in a whole new light. Who knew a two year old boy whom I've never met could do that?
Rest in peace Tripp and thank you to you and your amazing mother for reminding us how precious life truly is. My thoughts and prayers are with you Courtney...
To learn more about his story and this horrible disease please visit their blog @
http://www.randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment