Mother's Day

It was the perfect day and I couldn't have asked for anything more!  A beautiful morning waking up to a loving, caring husband and our two beautiful miracles, now that's what truly makes it a special day.  It seems like there always has to be more on these holidays but no gift could ever be worth more or mean more than the every day things that seem so little be mean so very much. 
We started off the day walking in the Susan G. Komen, "Race for the Cure" in celebration of Nana Bonnie & GG Corrine; in support of Aunt Berta who is currently undergoing radiation treatments; and in remembrance of Grandma Johnson as well as so many other men and women who continue to fight, have fought and won, and those who are now resting in peace after a long, hard fight! We were among more than 55,000 others who took part in the fight and proudly wore pink! It was yet another amazing experience and something I am so proud to be a part of every year as well as the 3-Day.
After a great morning walk enjoying my favorites, Caribou Coffee and Chipotle for lunch, we enjoyed the afternoon at home with a few presents!  Thank you so very much to the loves of my life for a beautiful day.  I am honored and feel so blessed to be a mother to two beautiful children!
I love you more than anything Mason & Izabella!

Sunday, May 8th, 2011

No comments: