Minnehaha Falls

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago and we took advantage of it!  It first started out with going to Minnehaha Falls with a couple of my friends to have some fun with our cameras!  Being I had so much fun and the weather was absolutely beautiful I went home get the family so we could enjoy a beautiful evening together outside and grab some dinner at the
"Se Salt" for some yummy seafood! 
Faith, Hope & Love
I don't know who they are, but I couldn't help but take a picture of such a loving couple.  I am so thankful to have such a loving, amazing husband that it was so refreshing to see these loving couple who have grown old together.

Saturday, April 2nd

1 comment:

colleen renee said...

Great Pictures Erica!! That sure was a fun day. Can't wait to go again :)