I had a wonderful Mother's Day thanks to my two little miracles Mason & Izabella and an amazing husband! We had a great morning together as a family, which started off with a great gift for Mommy! A gift card for a spa treatment of my choice, THANK YOU! I can't wait!
After breakfast we headed to the Mall of America to take part in the Susan G. Komen, Race for a Cure where over 45,000 people took part, it was amazing! We walked 3.2miles with many women, men, & children who hope for a cure for breast cancer! We walked in celebration of our strong, beautiful Grandma Bonnie and my Grandma Johnson! It was a beautiful day and a wonderful Mother's Day! I am blessed to have been given the chance to be a mother, it's the most amazing gift I have ever received...




No comments:
Post a Comment