Things are changing once again around here...
I, Erica, have decided to give up my position at Fairview Ridges when it comes to working overnights. I love my job and who I work with there but overall, it's been a lot harder on me than I expected and in turn it's affecting us as a family and our time together. It's just not worth it right now when it's such a fun and exciting time in our babies lives. I am going to stay on as a casual employee at Fairview so I will work when I can and hopefully in time find something more in the evenings and have the twins go to daycare for a little bit in the afternoon. Both Scott and I want them to go to daycare a little so they have a chance to play and be around other children as well.
No matter what, we look forward to getting involved in some open swimming at a local middle school on the weekends and a play group during the week! Fun for all of us!
Can't believe our babies almost one year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment