YWCA Mother's Day Breast Cancer Walk!

It was an amazing 1st Mother's Day weekend! Mason, Bella and I went up to Superior to visit and take part in the Breast Cancer walk that takes place in Duluth. The weather was decent although it's never been a beautiful morning for us yet and I think we have done it for the last 5 years or so but it didn't rain so we were ready to go! I enjoyed every moment for every year I have done this walk I have imagined myself being able to walk as a mom too so this year was so special for I was able to take our two little miracles on the walk with me and celebrate being a mother! It was wonderful to share the experience with both my mother, my mother-in-law Bonnie, my grandmother Joyce and
Scott's grandmother Corrine!
What a great picture of all of us!

Mason & Izabella celebrating their Grandma Bonnie, a breast cancer survivor!

Our tradition after the walk, ending at Caribou Coffee, YUM!!!!

No comments: