16 weeks along and I am finally looking pregnant!
September 11th, 2008

7 comments:

The Mama said...

Love the belly! You're so tiny! I believe I'm going to be jealous of you even when you are 34 weeks and still looking fantastic!

Alissa said...

You look great Erica! I hope all is well for you, Scott, and the babies.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love your cute belly sis! I am more excited than ever to be an aunt, and even more excited about how great of parents you and Scott will be!!! Love the website :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

That comment above was left by me, Ang. I was confused..... lol

Anonymous said...

Alissa sent me a link, and I'm so glad she did. Congratulations!!! It will be fun to follow both your pregnancy and Alissa's.

Anonymous said...

Erica and Scott we are so excited for you. Your babies are included in Carter and Ryan's prayers every night. You two will be wonderful parents! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!!
Take care! Erica you look wonderful, oh, so do you Scott:)
Love,
The Leibel's

Anonymous said...

gramma and grampa love the belly and whats inside. Were saying go twins instead of go brewers now. Found out this weekend that the twins love shamrock pizza and cheese curds at the apple fest. Congratulations again Erica and Scott, Love mom and dad johnson.